1. Interested students must fill out the proper form and return it to their Athletic Director or Principal who will then scan and forward to D11Sports.com for review.
2. Students will need to have their own phone and/or other device to use or have access to a school camera. (*D11Sports.com is not responsible in any way to any damage to students device and/or any other use of an electronic device).
3. Students interested in purchasing any accessories for phones can direct questions to D11Sports for recommendations.
4. Students will be shown what is expected of them when covering a specific sporting event:
For those interested in Reporting: the daily routine will include the following:
a) Attend a sporting event
b) Record some highlights on your phone or other device and get interview as needed
c) Edit directly on iMovie or another edit platform(adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro etc)
d) Send finished story 1:00-1:30 in length to D11Sports.com for review
e) Send via DropBox or other methods to be discussed
f) Once approved and accepted, the story will be uploaded to D11Sports.com and credit will be given to each student
g) The student will then write a Headline describing the Story along with a brief article that will be embedded within the story on the website for public access
For those interested in Journalism and Writing: the daily routine will include the following:
a) Attend a Sporting Event
b) Take 2-8 Pictures of event: Action photo,Field, etc)
c) Log your game or mark down key moments of the action
d) Interview a coach or player after the game with or without your phone
e) Write a longer article that explains what happened during the game
f) Send Final Copy via email to D11Sports.com along with any still photos/video
g) Once approved and accepted, the story will be uploaded to D11Sports.com and credit will be given to each student and it will be ready for public viewing
5. Upon starting this program if students are interested in posting on their social media they may if the account has been cleared by D11Sports.com who will then be able to like or retweet any photo, video, or remark. (If students social media account is not acceptable, the student will be asked to start a new account or not use an account and send any material directly to D11Sports.com).
If interested in becoming a Intern on D11Sports.com please contact us below.
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for February 1, 2023 February 2, 2023
- Watch High School Boys Basketball Live at 6:45 PM – Southern Lehigh vs. Palmerton Area February 1, 2023
- Watch Men’s and Women’s Basketball Live at 6:00 and 8:00 PM – PSU Hazleton vs. PSU Lehigh Valley February 1, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for January 31, 2023 February 1, 2023
- Watch High School Boys Basketball Live at 6:45 PM – ES South vs. PM WEST January 31, 2023
- Huskies Rally Past Indians January 31, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for January 30, 2023 January 31, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for January 28, 2023 January 29, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for January 27, 2023 January 28, 2023
- Phillipsburg Boys Bowling Wins First Match January 27, 2023