The girls soccer team of Blue Mountain High School defeated North Schuylkill on Tuesday, September 29th with a score of 2-0. The girls came out strong, scoring both goals in the first half. Hannah Glenn started the team off after an assist from Morgan Yuengling, shortly followed by another goal by Lexi Phillips. Blue Mountain’s defense did an incredible job, only allowing the Spartans one shot on goal that was saved by goalie Angelina White.
Blue Mountain’s girls volleyball team also tallied up another win that night, sweeping Schuylkill Haven in just three sets. Blue Mountain defeated the Hurricanes with scores of 25-9, 25-13, 25-12. The Eagles’ offense was led by their total of 23 aces, nine of which were Myah Conway’s, who also had 12 kills. Madelyn Macdonald contributed three aces and six digs, alongside Grace Woll who had seven aces, eight kills, and four digs. Libero Jocelyn Marshall added three aces, eight digs, two assists, and one game-winning kill.
- D11Sports.com Game of the Week – Easton Area vs. Nazareth Area live October 30th at 7:00pm
- District XI crowns their Girls champions in Cross Country
- Champions are crowned in District XI Cross Country
- Blue Mountain Offense too Much for Mahanoy Area
- Allentown Central Catholic’s Quick Start Lifts Them To Victory Over Dieruff
- Moravian Academy advances to the PIAA quarterfinals in Tennis
- McDowell Leads Indians to Victory Against Pine Grove
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results 10/24/20
- Spartans use PKs to claim Colonial League gold
- Lady Tigers repeat as CL Champs