On September 12, 2019, the Saucon Valley Panthers Played the Salisbury Falcons. The night started off very slowly as both teams didn’t get a chance in the first quarter. Then, 42 seconds into the second quarter, quarterback Dante Mahaffey ran into the end zone for six.
Salisbury started to get the ball rolling after Saucon’s possession and drove down the field in three minutes to score. Quarterback Quintin Stephens’ pass was completed for a touchdown to wide receiver Timothy Buda for a nine-yard touchdown with the PAT blocked.
The second quarter started to become a back and forth battle between the two teams. With a combined 35 points in the quarter, there were big plays on both sides. At half the score was 21 Saucon Valley, 14 Salisbury.
The third quarter began with a four-minute touchdown drive by the Panthers, putting them up 28-14. Salisbury then quickly struck for six, and the two point conversion was good. With a good game continuing, Saucon scored again at the end of the third making it 34-22.
Saucon then controlled all of the fourth and added one more score to the lead, making the final score 41-22. Saucon’s running back, Damien Garcia, had over 200 rushing yards, and quarterback Dante Mahaffey has four touchdowns. Next week, Saucon, will play Northern Lehigh and Salisbury will play Notre Dame.
- The Legends breeze past Montreal in TBL action March 25, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for March 24, 2023 March 25, 2023
- 2023 Track and Field Preview: Bangor Slaters March 24, 2023
- 2023 Baseball Preview: Tamaqua Blue Raiders March 24, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for March 23, 2023 March 24, 2023
- Easton Boys’ Lacrosse Outplays Liberty in a 16-1 Win March 23, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for March 22, 2023 March 23, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for March 21, 2023 March 22, 2023
- 2023 Track and Field Preview: Northwestern Lehigh Tigers March 21, 2023
- 2023 Track and Field Preview: Palmerton Area Blue Bombers March 21, 2023