On Thursday afternoon, St. Luke’s officials gave a tour of their newest facility which is located at 702 Union Blvd in Allentown, the former location of the Pig Pen Fun Bar. This location will house more than 18,000 square feet of turf space that can be broken down into a number of fields to include multi-sports training.
St. Luke’s Senior Director of Fitness and Sports Performance John Graham says not only athletes young and old will use the facility for strength training but also to practice a variety of different sports. A large spectator area will give parents and coaches an opportunity to see the entire length of the fields. Also included in the new building are two strength training areas to go along with an area to be used for Fitness classes.
The formal grand opening is right around the corner but is open for the public to come look at the new complex. Former Philadelphia Eagles kicker David Akers is a partner with Terry Bender, who is the developer of the new facility, which is a total of 30,000 square feet overall.
- Tristen Pinnock Accounts For Five Touchdowns in Northampton’s Win Over Catasauqua November 25, 2022
- North Takes Down South in Schuylkill All Star Showdon November 24, 2022
- P’Burg Girl’s Tennis Season Overview November 23, 2022
- Phillipsburg Powderpuff Starts off Rivalry Week With A Win November 23, 2022
- HS Football: Parkland at Freedom Photos November 22, 2022
- Nigel Linton Leads Whitehall Over Delaware Valley in First Round of State Playoffs November 19, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 16, 2022 November 16, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 15, 2022 November 16, 2022
- Allentown Central Catholic Three-Peats as District Champions November 13, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 12, 2022 November 13, 2022