The fall sports season is right around the corner and on Wednesday June 24, student-athletes from throughout District XI, made their way to Coca-Cola Park in Allentown.
They were not there for an IronPigs baseball game but instead, through the efforts of St. Luke’s Sports Medicine, more than 600 athletes from 50-plus District XI schools, were on hand and received a free sports physical.
￼￼The students entered Coca-Cola Park and walked through a number of different stations, which featured a height and weight section, eye and blood pressure screening, along with a visit to a doctor to complete their physical.
More than 35 St. Luke’s athletic trainers were on hand to assist throughout the afternoon along with more than 20 physicians and advanced practitioners.
Day 2 of the physicals will take place on Thursday June 25th, followed by a third day on July 11. Because of the overwhelming response, a 4th day will be added in late July or early August.
- Pen Argyl names Devin Olenick Girls Basketball Head Coach
- Changing of the guards for Bethlehem Catholic Baseball
- St. Luke’s Sports Medicine hosts free physicals at Coca-Cola Park
- Husky Golf Outing (Dieruff Football) – August 8, 2020
- 2020 NDGP FOOTBALL Golf Tourn Brochure (4th Annual) 8/8 @ Southmoore GC
- Are you ready for the return of High School Sports
- A look back at Freedom’s 2020 District XI Basketball Championship
- A new regime begins at William Allen High School
- D11Sports.com Class of 2020 Student Messages
- Player Previews: Robert Oppedisano, Bethlehem Catholic HS