The old saying is it’s not how you start it’s how you finish. On Tuesday night, Moravian Academy and Bangor went head to head in the Colonial League Boys semifinals. The Lions jumped out to the quick lead in the first half, following a pair of three-pointers by league MVP Abe Atiyeh. The Lions would go up by as many as 11 points and would lead 27-19 at the break.
The second half was totally different as the Slaters who used a 15-4 third quarter run to take the lead 34-31 after three quarters of play. The defense was the key to this game as the Slaters held Moravian Academy to just two field goals in the second half.
But, the Slaters (14-10) behind 17 points by CJ Miles and 14 points by Ethan Saxe would prove to be too much in this one as they went on to post the victory 54-41 and earn another berth to the title game.
Moravian (17-6) was led my Atiyeh who finished the game with a game high 18 points. Bangor, under first year Head Coach Colin Kessler will face Southern Lehigh in a rematch of last years title game won by the Spartans.
- 2020 Colonial League Golf Championship Tee Times
- Nazareth Makes a Statement in First Win of the Season Over Central Catholic
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results 09/26/20
- Phillipsburg Football opens the season up strong against DelBarton
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results 09/25/20
- D11Sports.com Game of the Week – Salisbury vs. Notre Dame GP live September 25th 7:00pm
- Cross Country results (09-24-20)
- Golf results (09-24-20)
- Girls Volleyball results (09-24-20)
- Girls Tennis results (09-24-20)