Hundreds of football players from the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas made their way to the St. Luke’s Fitness and Sports Performance Center in Allentown on Saturday. They were taking part in the first St. Luke’s March Mayhem Football weekend-which featured a High School Combine and Clinic.
The athletes participated in a number of different events including the 40-yard dash, vertical jump, and the broad jump. The event, was coordinated by two St. Luke’s Community Ambassadors, Mike Cerimele and Bobby McClarin, who had the help of a great St. Luke’s staff to make this day a great success.
On Sunday, The Middle School Football Skills and Drills Clinic will take place for student-athletes in grades 5 through 8. It is set to run from 1-3:30 pm and feature former and current college coaches and players.
- PBurg Bowling Home Opener December 8, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 7, 2023 December 8, 2023
- Spartans Outlast Blue Raiders December 7, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 6, 2023 December 7, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 5, 2023 December 6, 2023
- Phillipsburg Bowling Season Begins! December 5, 2023
- Spartans Stifle Miners in Season Opener December 5, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 4, 2023 December 5, 2023
- 2023-24 Boys Swimming Preview: Whitehall Zephyrs December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Swimming Preview: Zephyrs December 4, 2023