This past Saturday at the Bangor park memorial field, six bands from around the region competed in Bangor’s Annual US Bands Competition. This event was run by the amazing band boosters club as well as many Bangor Band Alumni.
The six competing bands included: Pen Argyl, Central Bucks South, Pocono Mountain East, Southern Lehigh, Parkland, and Bangor. The night was filled with spectacular performances, great musicianship, and of course tons of fun! The scores the bands earned on Saturday will stick with them as they continue their journey to Nationals in November !
The Bangor Area High School Slater Marching Band will be traveling to Boyertown this Saturday in hopes of beating their score of 78.6!
- 2023-24 Boys Swimming Preview: Whitehall Zephyrs December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Swimming Preview: Zephyrs December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: Liberty Hurricanes December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: William Allen Canaries December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Swimming Preview: Phillipsburg Stateliners December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: Emmaus Green Hornets December 4, 2023
- Lehighton Fights for the 248 Trophy December 3, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Basketball Preview: Tri-Valley Lady Dawgs December 3, 2023
- 2023-24 Competitive Spirit Preview: Pocono Mountain East Cardinals December 3, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 2, 2023 December 3, 2023