It’s been a tremendous season for the Notre Dame Girls Basketball team and on Wednesday night it got even better. The Crusaders put their game in overdrive in the second half turning a two-point lead into a 12-point advantage by the end of the third quarter en route to a 51-35 win over Bangor.
The Slaters (18-6) stood tall in the first half behind the play of Senior Morgan Karasek, who finished with a game high 19 points. But, Notre Dame got a number of players involved in the offense including Junior Grace Medei(10 points), who knocked home a pair of threes that gave Notre Dame a double digit lead.
The Crusaders would not look back from there as they attacked the interior, getting the ball down low to Cassie Murphy, who scored a dozen points. Also, hitting the double-digit column was Raegan Cooper, who scored 11 points that included three- 3 pointers.
Notre Dame (22-1) will now face Moravian Academy in Friday nights Championship game at Freedom High School. The Crusaders hoping this is the year they capture Gold, after falling to Southern Lehigh in the Championship last year 44-43 in overtime
- 2020 Colonial League Golf Championship Tee Times
- Nazareth Makes a Statement in First Win of the Season Over Central Catholic
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results 09/26/20
- Phillipsburg Football opens the season up strong against DelBarton
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results 09/25/20
- D11Sports.com Game of the Week – Salisbury vs. Notre Dame GP live September 25th 7:00pm
- Cross Country results (09-24-20)
- Golf results (09-24-20)
- Girls Volleyball results (09-24-20)
- Girls Tennis results (09-24-20)