It’s been a tremendous season for the Notre Dame Girls Basketball team and on Wednesday night it got even better. The Crusaders put their game in overdrive in the second half turning a two-point lead into a 12-point advantage by the end of the third quarter en route to a 51-35 win over Bangor.
The Slaters (18-6) stood tall in the first half behind the play of Senior Morgan Karasek, who finished with a game high 19 points. But, Notre Dame got a number of players involved in the offense including Junior Grace Medei(10 points), who knocked home a pair of threes that gave Notre Dame a double digit lead.
The Crusaders would not look back from there as they attacked the interior, getting the ball down low to Cassie Murphy, who scored a dozen points. Also, hitting the double-digit column was Raegan Cooper, who scored 11 points that included three- 3 pointers.
Notre Dame (22-1) will now face Moravian Academy in Friday nights Championship game at Freedom High School. The Crusaders hoping this is the year they capture Gold, after falling to Southern Lehigh in the Championship last year 44-43 in overtime
- 2023-24 Boys Swimming Preview: Whitehall Zephyrs December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Swimming Preview: Zephyrs December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: Liberty Hurricanes December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: William Allen Canaries December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Swimming Preview: Phillipsburg Stateliners December 4, 2023
- 2023-24 Swimming & Diving Preview: Emmaus Green Hornets December 4, 2023
- Lehighton Fights for the 248 Trophy December 3, 2023
- 2023-24 Girls Basketball Preview: Tri-Valley Lady Dawgs December 3, 2023
- 2023-24 Competitive Spirit Preview: Pocono Mountain East Cardinals December 3, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for December 2, 2023 December 3, 2023