The Phillipsburg boys basketball team went up against Ridge at Phillipsburg High School. With a final score of 50-37, Ridge pulled ahead against Phillipsburg to achieve a win.
Ridge’s Nikola Borovicaninin scored seventeen points last night with Arnav Ami adding an additional 11 points. Philipsburg’s Matthew Scerbo had an amazing game last night putting up 14 points and sophomore Andrew Martin putting up an additional 11 points.
This exhilarating game was close up until the half. At halftime, Phillipsburg led 26-23. This short lead was overtaken during the third period when Ridge scored an additional 12 points making the score at the end of the third quarter 35-30.
Phillipsburg (4-7) hosts Princeton (2-5) Saturday at home and hope to bring a victory.
- Tristen Pinnock Accounts For Five Touchdowns in Northampton’s Win Over Catasauqua November 25, 2022
- North Takes Down South in Schuylkill All Star Showdon November 24, 2022
- P’Burg Girl’s Tennis Season Overview November 23, 2022
- Phillipsburg Powderpuff Starts off Rivalry Week With A Win November 23, 2022
- HS Football: Parkland at Freedom Photos November 22, 2022
- Nigel Linton Leads Whitehall Over Delaware Valley in First Round of State Playoffs November 19, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 16, 2022 November 16, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 15, 2022 November 16, 2022
- Allentown Central Catholic Three-Peats as District Champions November 13, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for November 12, 2022 November 13, 2022