Sport: Track and Field (B/G)
Team Name: Northern Lehigh
League: Colonial League
2022 Record: Girls 6-5, Boys 1-10
Key Players Lost:
Boys – Trevor Amorim (Sprints), Jared Thomason (Distance), Matt Frame (Sprints/Distance), Brett Misera (Sprints)
Girls – Emily Moyer (Pole Vault/Jumps), Carly Mikulski (Jumps)
Key Returning Players:
GIRLS: Katelynn Barthold (Distance) – Quialified for the PIAA State Championship Meet last year in the 1600m run. Dekota Barthold (Hurdles/Throws) – Will look to make a big impact in both both field events and on the track. Cailtin Kirk (Throws) – With one season of experience, Kirk could be a contender for some late season medals. Zoe Hathaway (High Jump/Sprints) – A senior classmate of Kirk, Hathaway should have big goals in both the High Jump and sprinting events in her final season. Kendall Synder (Jumps/Sprints) – Another senior who got better with every year on the team. Synder looks to be one of the top jumpers in the league.
BOYS: Alexander Jimenez Wittong (Sprints) – The lone member of the PIAA State Championship Qualifying 4×100 team from a year ago, AJ looks to again show off his speed. Baily Smith (Mult-Events) – Smith could be factor in a lot of areas for the Bulldogs. He showed some very good promise in the Javelin last season along with some speed on the track. He is a versatile athlete who is even exploring the hurdles this season.
GIRLS: Emma Heil (Distance) – Made a name for herself this fall as a freshman in cross country. Coming off an injury to end the season, she looks to regain her form as the season goes on.
Other freshman classmates of Natalie Moffit, Evelina Mayak, Taylor Everk, Ariana Williams, and Skylar Frey, could make an impact at the Varsity level.
BOYS: Nick Frame has shown the athletic abilities to be successful in several events.
GIRLS: The NL girls team seems to have some depth and talent spread around to many of the events. The freshman class could play a big role for the success of the team, however there is also a significant amount of experience from the upper classmen. Strengths could include the distance department and jumps. While the team might get tested in the sprints.
BOYS: The boys may have more questions marks than answers in the preseason due to youth and inexperience. As a young team they will look forward to the first meet to see how they stack up against the competition.
Address: 1 Bulldog Lane, Slatington, Pennsylvania 18080-1313
Athletic Director: Bryan Geist
|Boys Cross Country||A|
|Boys Track and Field||AA|
|Girls Cross Country||A|
|Girls Track and Field||AA|
Recent Northern Lehigh Posts:
- HS Football Game of the Week: Northern Lehigh vs. Northwestern Lehigh
- Catasauqua Dominates Northern Lehigh in Season Opener
- 2023 Football Preview: Northern Lehigh Bulldogs
- 2023 Girls Soccer Preview: Northern Lehigh Lady Bulldogs
- 2023 Field Hockey Preview: Northern Lehigh HS
- Northern Lehigh announces the hiring of Head Boys Basketball Coach Robert Fahler Jr.
- 2023 Track and Field Preview: Northern Lehigh Bulldogs
- 2023 Softball Preview: Northern Lehigh Bulldogs
- 2022 Football Preview: Northern Lehigh Bulldogs
- 2022 Girls Soccer Preview: Northern Lehigh HS
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 21, 2023 September 22, 2023
- HS Football Game of the Week: Notre Dame GP vs. Palmerton Area September 21, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 20, 2023 September 21, 2023
- GIRLS SOCCER RECAP: Montgomery Shuts Out PBurg September 20, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 19, 2023 September 20, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 18, 2023 September 19, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 16, 2023 September 17, 2023
- Another Successful Game for PBurg Football September 16, 2023
- Last minute touchdown gives Parkland win over Nazareth Area September 16, 2023
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 15, 2023 September 16, 2023