Phillipsburg unfortunately lost against Wayne Valley as they held a 7-0 victory over the Stateliners. Senior quarterback for Wayne Hills, Thomas Moran scored the game’s only touchdown during the third quarter.
Phillipsburg received another first down on a fourth down run by junior Matt Quetel in the fourth quarter. The play has originally ruled a fumble recovered by Wayne Valley, but the coach’s challenge by Phillipsburg paid off and the runner was ruled down.
Quetel rushed for 67 yards on 16 carries before exiting the game with an injury late in the fourth quarter. Ries completed 5 of 11 passes for 59 yards for the Stateliners, who fell to 8-2 on the season. The final score was 7-0. Phillipsburg now looks forward to beating Easton, their No. 1 goal.
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 29, 2022 September 30, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 28, 2022 September 29, 2022
- HS Football Game of the Week: North Schuylkill (4-1) vs. Notre Dame GP (4-1) September 28, 2022
- Easton Girls Volleyball Rallies on Senior Night For a Huge Win September 28, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 27, 2022 September 28, 2022
- Tigers Shut Down Tribe September 27, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 26, 2022 September 27, 2022
- D11Sports.com Daily Scoreboard results for September 24, 2022 September 25, 2022
- P’Burg Remains Unbeaten September 24, 2022
- Nazareth Area Over Liberty 42-0 September 24, 2022